Sunday, September 20, 2015

fall in love


Ahh, fall. The leaves, the temperatures, the food. I know fall is arriving for many folks, and to celebrate I drew this happy little mouse enjoying some sort of tasty spiced tea in his wellies. 

I said fall is arriving for "many folks" because has notttt quitttte arrived here yet. We have a couple more months of summer weather in LA before the temperatures drop (in "winter"), but a girl can still make a fall fashion inspiration board if she wants to, right? 

My wardrobe is slowly but steadily getting upgraded/downsized, and I've been doing a lot of online window shopping in hopes of figuring out exactly what it is I want. The answer is all black everything I guess? I'm boring now? Whateverrrrr, go look at some stuff I've been ogling from a variety of places (some of it on the unaffordable side, but that's why it's window shopping.. amirite??)







No comments:

Post a Comment